Friday 19 April 2013

Bad Boys II (2003)

Leave a Comment

*Poster Courtesy (www.impawards.com)


Bad Boys II (2003)
Genre: Action/Comedy/Crime/Thriller

Directed by: Michael Bay
Rated: US: R, UK: 15

Movie Review:
What happens when one of my favorite director works with one of my favorite producer to make a comedy-action with one of my favorite comic actor? When the trio Bay, Bruckheimer and Smith meets, a super comic, super action, super entertainer film happens and they name it 'Bad Boys II'.

I did not like Bad Boys (1995) much, which forced me to have this feeling that the sequel is not going to be better. But well we all know that 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day' was better than 'The Terminator', in fact it was one of the best action movies I saw that time . Which means sequel not being better than the original does not happen always, right? Hence I decided to give it a try and well, soon I knew that this movie is going to be in my 'Must to Watch Action Films' list.

Bad Boys II has everything an action comedy movie must be filled with. Stylish actions, hilarious comedy and two brilliant actors Lawrence & Smith dealing with both. Though the movie has lot of racist jokes which may offend some people, but hey, those dialogues have been flawlessly delivered  by Lawrence & Smith which has made it highly enjoyable than to be felt offended with.

Michael Bay has always surprised me with his stylish action sequences and this movie has not been deprived of it a bit. Bad Boys II is a non-stop action entertainer that has nail biting action sequences that just goes on and on. And well due to the dialogues and action, the plot did not even mattered to me.

All in all, this is a good movie that any action - comedy lover will hardly give a miss.
My Recommendation: If you are an action - buddy comedy fan, and you don't care about how the racist jokes could do you any harm. Well, watch it!

Why Should I See?: Brilliant Action Sequences, Hilarious Comedy

Why Should I Not?: Racist Jokes, Involve Drugs

Rating: 7.5/10

Watch Trailer:
   
*Courtesy TrailersPlayground

0 comments:

Post a Comment